Wednesday 30 July 2014


Review below!!




My first item from Brave Store arrived the other day and I was very happy with what I got! The delivery was very fast and I was relieved that the package was small enough that the postman slipped it through the mail box and I didn’t have to go to the post office to claim it (that happens too often and it’s such a waste of time ugh).



The package came with two clips. They were a good size, not overly large which can look tacky. And the actual clip part seemed to be fairly strong and secure so I didn’t have to worry about them breaking off. They also held on really well!


Not only are they good quality, but I find them to be really versatile as well. I can dress male of female and still use them! They work as a hair clip, both decoration and to actually hold your hair back, as a replacement for a tie, or a brooch, and you can put it on a chain and wear it like a necklace… there’s lots of options and that’s what I love about this item!



This experience has definitely sold me on this store. I’ve been browsing their products for a while now and I always wondered about their quality, but if this is anything to go by, I’d say that Brave Store definitely lives up to their reputation! Their customer service was excellent and friendly, the product was quality and well priced… I’d recommend this store for sure. I’m already looking at other products I’m thinking of buying! So check them out!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Witching Hour Shirt from Banggood

Witching Hour Shirt from Banggood