Saturday 30 August 2014

SYNDROME Sailor Moon Printed Tee Review!!



My item from SYNDROME finally arrived and I've been very excited about it! As you may know, I cosplay Usagi Tsukino from the popular and widely loved anime Sailor Moon. So when SYNDROME offered to send me an item to review, I was delighted to find that they have a collection of Sailor Moon themed items! It didn't take me long to choose the Sailor Moon Tee.



So here's what's advertised on the website.


As you may have noticed, it comes in pink too!


And here's what I got, just out of the mailing package, still in the syndrome bag. It was in great condition, clean, neatly folded, mint condition!



I threw it on even though I was still in my pjs. I was too excited to wait! It was a perfect fit which I was very happy about. Super comfy too!



Of course I had to get into cosplay. I quickly transformed myself into a magical girl and here's the final look! (without a skirt so you can see the length)


The fit was great, it hugged in all the right places and the length was perfect. The material was very soft and nice too, it has a bit of a stretch to it and it's not rough like some cotton can be. And the printed image itself was perfectly centred and the colour was bright and lovely!


I'd definitely recommend this shirt to anyone! It's very good quality and I can tell it's gonna last a long time.



Measurements:
L Length: 62 cm Bust: 96 cm 

M Length: 59 cm Bust: 90 cm








No comments:

Post a Comment

Witching Hour Shirt from Banggood

Witching Hour Shirt from Banggood