Thursday 4 September 2014

Choies Rainbow Unicorn Print Tee Review


This is my first review with Choies (and certainly not my last), and I've been looking forward to if for a while! It was really tough to choose just one item to start off with, but I'm happy with my choice of this super cute printed tee!



Here's the item that was advertised on the site.


It's not currently available since they probably ran out of stock, but you can find the sweater with the same print - shown below - here!
Anyways, the package arrived and I threw it on to see how it fit! I admit I was a little nervous it would be too small since it only comes in one size and the measurements seemed a bit smaller than mine, but I got it anyways and hoped for the best.



I was relieved to find it fit perfectly! It was just the right amount of looseness, I couldn't ask for a better fit!


I got into makeup and everything, throwing on these cute sweatbands that I've had forever that really just tied the whole look together.



I really love this cheeky design and the high quality of the shirt in general! A lot of print tees I've tried are usually focused on the print itself and lack quality in the material of the shirt itself. I'm glad they didn't skip that part of the shirt this time.



I've got to say, as a first experience with Choies, I was delighted! I've been looking at a lot of their items, they've got a incredibly wide selection,  and I'm sure I would have been just as pleased with any other item I chose. Of course, I'll get the opportunity to confirm that theory since i've already got two more items on the way!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Witching Hour Shirt from Banggood

Witching Hour Shirt from Banggood