Tuesday 23 September 2014

SheInside Black Hooded Coat Review


I'm finally able to do a review of one of my favourite stores, SheInside! I've been browsing the store for a long time now and my wishlist keeps growing just like their selection! The item I'm reviewing today is one that I've had my eye on for quite a while now. Since it's that time of year where we say goodbye to the sun and hello to cool, rainy weather, it's also time we change our wardrobes to match.


This is the picture advertised on the site:

And here's the one that came for me!


Obviously I'm not as skilled at making it look great on a hanger, but I was very happy with the likeness. In person it's darker and more true to black than these picture let on. It's also not that wrinkly, the lighting just makes it look like that. The shape is definitely intended to look better on your figure than sitting on a hanger though.


The quality of this jacket is very high as well! Sometimes when you order jackets like this online you get something thin and hastily made, but all of the seems inside are hidden the edges are clean and neat. It's definitely worth the price. (And it's on sale right now so it's a better deal than before!)


It fits so nicely on and sits in a very loose, casual, and comfortable way. It's really ideal and the perfect addition to my wardrobe. Since it's black with a grey interior, it goes with virtually everything too. It's everything I could ask for in a sporty, light coat.


One feature that I loved about this hoodie is that the zipper goes all the way to the top of the hood. Of course I'm not going to wear it like that, but i still think it's cute, and it's also looks really interesting as a trim on the hood.

(I'm wearing a Medium)



Overall, this coat is fantastic. The hood is large enough to cover my head well - I often find a lot of hoods are way to small or big to hang properly - and the sleeves are proportionate. As my first experience with SheInside, I'm extremely pleased. They've proven to be high quality, affordable, and fashionable. This item is a must have for the season and I'm glad I have mine just as the nice weather starts to fade.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Witching Hour Shirt from Banggood

Witching Hour Shirt from Banggood