Wednesday 3 September 2014

Sweetbox Store Leisure Wear T-shirt and Shorts Review


This is my first review with Sweetbox Store! It's a very cute shop and I've been watching it for a while now, so I'm very happy to be able to try out a product myself.



I chose to review this Fluorescent Batwing T-shirt and Shorts combo. It comes in 4 colours, as shown below.


It's one size fits all. Here's the info displayed.



I chose the blue, although honestly, I would have loved any of the pretty, pastel colours!


I was very excited when the package arrived! It was neatly folded and cleanly packaged, tags and text on display. They even included a little thank you note and business card which I thought was a nice touch.


So I took it out of the packaging and tried it on. Here's what it looks like!



It's so comfortable and it fits great! It's got enough stretch and elasticity that it would definitely fit smaller and larger sizes easily. The material is a really nice knit fabric. I like that it's not solid blue as well, it's got some white mixed which makes it more visually appealing!



Here's some close up shots of the outfit.



It's a very simple outfit but it's well made and very soft. Also, you may have noticed the spelling mistake on the top, where there's an o instead of another d. I saw it before selecting this one to review. It would be pretty easy to fix with fabric paint if it really bothered you, but it looks enough like a d that I don't mind at all. That's really the only critique that I have for this item though! Everything else about it is great, it's a very high quality set and I'd definitely recommend it!



use the code "sweetbox" for 10% off












No comments:

Post a Comment

Witching Hour Shirt from Banggood

Witching Hour Shirt from Banggood