Monday 22 September 2014

Tappuri Fashion TWINKLE Shirt Review




This is my first review with Tappuri Fashion. I've been watching the store for a while now, and they've alwasy got such cute, fashionable clothes in stock, so I'm very excited to try an item myself! I chose this shirt to review. I love crop tops and I really need more black clothing in my wardrobe, so I seemed like the best choice!

Here's how it's shown on the site:


And here's what came!




The fabric is super soft and really nice quality! I was expecting regular tshirt cotton but was pleasantly surprised instead. I threw it on to test out the size.



I fit great and the material hung nicely. The worst thing is when crop tops cling to you so I'm glad I didn't have that problem with this one!

For this review I decided to get into Aoba cosplay because I haven't really done much of him! Plus i think the black really looks great with the blue contrast. I may or may not also have thought that the wording was a bit ironic. Hehe.




I'd definitely recommend this shirt. It was comfy and soft and really nice quality. The wording is printed on well so there's no worrying about it coming off or fading. It's all around just a nice solid item that's great as a base for an outfit! And since it's black, it's super versatile as well!

Make sure to check out this item and the other great clothing available!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Witching Hour Shirt from Banggood

Witching Hour Shirt from Banggood