Tuesday 6 January 2015

Banggood Review!



This is my first time working with Banggood and it's been awesome! They let me choose a few items to review (I still have some jewelry pieces on the way, for which I'll do a separate review) and this is what I picked:





I'll start with the hat. Here's how it's advertised on the site:

And this is what I received! The colour looks a bit dull in my pictures but I can assure you that's just the lighting and the blues and purples and deep and rich and very space-y looking!



The pattern is really cool! It's good quality as well which is impressive for the price. There's also galaxy hats that have the pattern covering the entire hat (you can find them here) and though I like both, the preferred the one with the black because it acts as an accent rather than a focal point. I used it to accent my galaxy sweater and makeup in these pictures:


And it pulled this outfit together by adding a hint of colour


I'm actually wearing the next item I'm going to talk about in this pic! It's the hologram backpack, something I've been dying to have for ages. I've absolutely fallen in love with the whole futuristic, space/holographic trend.
Here is the item as shown online:

Here is what I got:



The colours and reflections are even more cool in person! I've worn it out once already and got so many compliments on it and I'm not at all surprised. I can tell this is going to become the center of 
 my wardrobe.



It's well-made and although I'm not a huge fan of the mustard interior, it's going to remain closed 99% of the time so it's not really an issue. Besides, the fabric is nice even if the colour isn't my favourite. There's plenty of pockets and places to put things. It's definitely worth the price. Make sure to check out the other options of hologram bags, gold, purple, and rainbow!

Finally we've got the witching hour tee. Here's what it looks like on the site:


And that's exactly how it looks!


It's quite sheer so you can wear a bandeau or sports bra underneath if you need to cover your chest. I really loved it and the whole warlock vibe it gave me. I even wore my Howl wig and crystal necklace to really kick up the witchiness. I'm definitely hoping to find more items like this and direct my look this way.


This shirt was great. Just long enough, soft fabric, perfect amount of bagginess. The only flaw would be that it clings when it gets a little statically charged. Nothing a bounce sheet can't fix!

So basically my first experience with Banggood was fantastic! I'm looking forward to working with them again in the future and finding more quality items from them. I highly recommend shopping here since there's a wide selection of all sorts of items, and they're all low-priced too!





1 comment:

  1. Banggood Coupon
    Clear your community DNS cache to make certain that you grab the latest cache your ISP has. Make the most of our coupon site for anything you have to buy the largest online transaction. Naturally, they also make it possible for you to select a quicker delivery method provided that you agree to pay a delivery fee that is also significantly discounted. So I obtained the 2 items and paid with PayPal.

    ReplyDelete

Witching Hour Shirt from Banggood

Witching Hour Shirt from Banggood